Preparing for Pool Opening
- Please make sure all debris is off the top of your cover.
- Please raise the water level to the middle of your skimmer by placing a garden hose beneath the pool cover.
- Make sure the water level is up to the middle of the skimmer before we arrive. To check the water level when your safety cover is on the pool, lift the skimmer lid, and look inside to see if the water level is to the middle of the skimmer opening.
- Please have the skimmer basket(s), eyeballs, handrail, ladder, and bag for cover out near the pool for the opening crew.
- Outside water and electrical sources must be operational.
- Pets must be secured indoors.
- If you will not be home on the day of the pool opening, Please leave payment in an envelope taped to the filter. If payment is not available upon arrival, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- For gates with locks, arrangements must be made to open or provide keys for The Pool Boss opening crew to access.